Statacorp Stata v14.2 (05/2017) | 468 MB
StataCorp LP. has updated Stata 14.2 (Revision May 04, 2017) , is a complete, integrated statistical software package that provides everything you need for data analysis, data management, and graphics.
Stata is a powerful statistical software that enables users to analyze, manage, and produce graphical visualizations of data. It is primarily used by researchers in the fields of economics, biomedicine, and political science to examine data patterns. It has both a command line and graphical user interface making the use of the software more intuitive.
What's new in update May 04, 2017:
- arfima, when the time-series data were nonstationary and feasible initial values could not be obtained, exited with an uninformative error message. The command now exits with error message "initial values not feasible".
- factor, when any variable in the analysis is constant, exited with error message "conformability error". Now, factor drops the constant variable and uses the remaining variables for the analysis.
- graph box and graph hbox, when the upper adjacent value equals the 75th percentile plus 1.5 times the interquartile range (IQR) or the lower adjacent value equals the 25th percentile minus 1.5 times the IQR, plotted the data whose value equals the adjacent values as an outlier. Because an outlier is defined as a value greater than the upper or less than the lower adjacent value, this value is not an outlier. This has been fixed.
- icd10 lookup, when the requested code range contained a formatted code (one that includes a "."), incorrectly reported "(no matches found)". This has been fixed.
- irt rsm now imposes constraints on the threshold structure of the items by using the underlying IRT parameterization to fit the model described by Andrich (1978a, Applied Psychological Measurement 2: 581-594; 1978b, Psychometrika 43: 561-573). Previously, irt rsm imposed constraints by using the slope-intercept parameterization. The old behavior is not preserved under version control.
- predict with option cm after tnbreg and tpoisson, when the lower truncation point specified in option ll() of the estimation command was not 0, reported an incorrect conditional mean. This has been fixed.
- svy: tabulate, when tabulating numeric variables with value labels or string variables that contain periods (".") or colons (":"), now preserves these characters in the row and column titles of the reported table. Previously, "." and ":" were translated to "," and ";". The old behavior is not preserved under version control.
About StataCorp LP
StataCorp LP develops, distributes, and supports statistical software. Its products include Stata, which provides an integrated statistics, graphics, and data-management solution for data analyzers; and Stata/MP, which provides support for multiple-processor computers and multicore computers of various statistics and data-management packages. The company also offers two and three day courses, on-site training courses, short courses, seminars, and Web-based courses for learning Stata. In addition, it publishes a peer-reviewed quarterly journal, as well as books on Stata and statistics. Further, StataCorp LP sells mugs, shirts, caps, polos, mouse pads, USB drives, bookmarks, computer briefcases, natural sandstone coasters, black Stata tote, books, and journals online. The company primarily serves the government, corporate, and educational sectors. StataCorp LP offers its products through its distributors and resellers in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in College Station, Texas.
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8.x / 10
All Link Download :